Licensed. Bonded. Insured. Trusted. Woof.
Dog Walking and Pet Sitting services available in the following neighborhoods of San Diego, CA:
Hillcrest, Mission Hills, University Heights, North Park, South Park, Banker's Hill, Little Italy, Golden Hill, Sherman Heights, Downtown, Normal Heights, Kensington, Talmadge, College Area, City Heights, Mission Valley, Serra Mesa, Fashion Valley, Point Loma, Ocean Beach, Pacific Beach, Mission Beach, Bay Park, Bay Ho, Clairemont, La Mesa, Del Cerro, Tierrasanta, La Jolla, UTC, Miramar, Carmel Mountain, and Mira Mesa.
Pet Check Technology TM
Pet Check TechnologyTM raises the barcode in pet care and dog walking services. We use Pet Check Technology to manage schedules, track every walk with GPS, automate payments, and more. You get full reporting and Real-Time CertaintyTM for every walk.
Rest Easy - We use Pet Check Technology!
+ First Aid Certified +
All Paws to Pavement representatives are pet first aid certified to ensure the safest, most quality care for your pet. Rest easy knowing that your pets are in trained, qualified hands that know how to recognize emergencies and provide appropriate treatment.
Bonded & Insured
All Paws to Pavement representatives are bonded and insured through Pet Sitters Associates, LLC. We are happy to provide a copy of our policy at your request.
Paws to Pavement of San Diego offers dog walking and pet sitting services. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured. Our goal is to provide convenient and affordable pet care options that fit your schedule. Inevitably, at times, our lives get to busy for us to give our family member all the attention we think they deserve. Let our experienced pet care professionals entertain your pup when you're on the go. We designed our service options to be budget friendly, flexible, and convenient for you. Whether you are away at work or on vacation, we are here for your pets. We offer nothing less than first-rate pet care services so you can be sure that your four-legged friends will receive all the love and individual attention required to meet their needs. Contact us today to set up your free meet and greet.
Our commitment is to provide the healthiest, most nurturing environment for your family member by giving them the same loyalty, dedication, trust, integrity, love, and care that we show our own pets while contributing to the community and promoting animal rights and awareness.
Advantages to Hiring a Dog Walker or Pet Sitter
- Easy Travel: None of the stress or inconvenience that comes from transporting your pet.
- Keep Your Friends: There's no need to impose on your family, friends, or neighbors to care for your pet. Rely on our pet care professionals.
- Take a Load Off: You can have peace of mind knowing that your pet is in experienced, caring hands.
- Home Security & Maintenance: Your home is more secure when you're away. Our pet sitting services also include bringing in the mail, taking out the trash, cleaning up after your pet, watering plants, and moving your car on street sweeping days.
- Reduced Stress & Separation Anxiety: Your pet stays at home in familiar, comfortable surroundings and receives personalized care and attention.
- Routine Maintenance: Your pet's diet and exercise routines are not interrupted.
- Health Concerns: There's no need to worry about the health of your pet while under our pet sitters' supervision. We will administer all of your pet's medications.
- Personalized Care: Unlike boarding at a kennel, pet sitting is one on one so your family member is the center of attention.
Why Paws to Pavement?
- Personalized Care - Our mission at Paws to Pavement is to give the utmost quality and personalized experience to your family.
- Experience - Each of our dog walkers and sitters is experienced. We all have pets of our own and understand the importance of the care that your loved one receives.
- Affordability - We offer our services at fair and competitive rates. Our goal is to make dog walkers and sitters affordable to everyone, because your animals deserve the best possible care.
- Flexibility & Convenience - We offer a range of dog walking and pet sitting services designed to suit your needs. Whether it's walking, potty breaks, play time, or overnight sitting, we have a service that will fit your lifestyle. As always, we will make every effort to accommodate any special requests.
- Customer Service - Our dog walkers and pet sitters are committed to giving your family consistent, personalized service. Call, text, or e-mail us and a representative will respond to you promptly, generally within a few hours.
- Picture Updates: You shouldn't miss out on all the fun. With every service, you'll receive a picture of your buddy at play via text message.
Contact us to schedule your free meet and greet. Before any dog walking or pet sitting service, we would love to meet with you to discuss any questions or concerns your might have. One of our representatives will come to your home or a place of your choice in the neighborhood to discuss your service. This generally takes 15-30 minutes.
Call Us: 619-870-0108
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org